Friday, February 1, 2019

February TBR + Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I had a great start to a new reading year in January, having read 8 books. My goal each month is to read 3 books - 1 being a Netgalley book and 1 being an Owlcrate book. I was able to successfully complete that goal in January. I actually read 2 Netgalley books, so again, definitely starting off on the right foot. In February, I'm making a slightly larger TBR. My main goals are to finish both Shadow of the Fox and #MURDERTRENDING. Both are Netgalley books and Shadow is also an Owlcrate book. My other three books are for the Contemporaryathon that takes place February 11 through 17. I don't necessarily have to finish all three, but I would like to read at least one during that week.

My Tentative TBR for February:
  • This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
  • Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kahn
  • One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
  • Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (finish it)
  • #MURDERTRENDING (finish it)
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 8% 
Goodreads Challenge: 8/36 books - 22% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 1/5 series - 20% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 2/12 books - 16% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 1/12 books - 8% ON TRACK!
Popsugar Challenge: 8/10 books - 80% AHEAD!

NETGALLEY 
I started January with 61 books. I read 2 books and added 0 books. So February starts out at 59 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
The Cruel Prince, The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Shadow of the Fox, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, and The Gilded Wolves.

What are you planning on reading in February?

No comments: