Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2018 But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


So this prompt is definitely a personal attack on me, but I'm going to suck it up today and share the top ten books (I could probably do 100) that I wanted to read in 2018 and that I had all the good intentions of actually reading in 2018, but didn't do that thing. If you've been around for a while, you'll have seen these books on many-a-TBR. Also if you took out Magnus, Nevermoor, and My Plain Jane, it would be a really cohesive red, black, and white aesthetic.

  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  2. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
  3. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
  4. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  5. Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
  6. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
  7. Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
  8. Everless by Sara Holland
  9. Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
  10. My Plain Jane by The Lady Janies

Did y'all read any of these books?
What books made your list of books you meant to read last year?


No comments: