Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2018

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I didn't have this post ready to go for today, so it's really late. Butttttt, I just had to share my favorite reads of 2018. I found it really hard to narrow them down, but I think I captured my absolute favorites (in no particular order).

  1. Saga, Volume 6 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
  2. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
  3. Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
  4. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows
  5. Scythe by Neal Shusterman
  6. Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  7. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
  8. Daughter of the Pirate King by Trisha Levenseller
  9. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
  10. Renegades by Marissa Meyer

No comments: