Monday, January 7, 2019

Bout of Books 24 [Days 1-4 Progress]


To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 1 PROGRESS]
The Riley and Kane Bundle by Alexa Kane - started at 52%, ended at 100% (209 pages)
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard - started at page 1, ended at page 22 (22 pages)

TOTAL: 231 pages // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: Good morning! My goal for today is to finish my current read and that should be attainable! :)
------------------------------------------
[DAY 2 PROGRESS]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling - listened to?

TOTAL: 231 pages // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: It's a new day and I'll be making a trip out to the local used bookstore today, but not for me. We'll see if I manage to get out without buying anything for myself. I hope to get around to visiting some blogs today and read about 50 pages in total from my two books. Not each, just total.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 3 PROGRESS]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling - started at 14:02 left, ended at 7:18 left (listened to 7 hr 16 min)
My Plain Jane by The Lady Janies - started at page 1, ended at page 13 (12 pages)

TOTAL: 243 pages + 7 hr 16 min // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: Yesterday ended up being super busy and I only listened to my HP audiobook while I was polishing a tarnished flute. But I also didn't pay attention to beginning or end time, so I'm not sure how much I listened to.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 4 PROGRESS]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling - started at 7:18 left, ended at 0:00 left (listened to 7 hr 18 min)
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard - started at page 22, ended at page 29 (7 pages)

TOTAL: 250 pages + 14 hr 34 min // 2 books finished

READING UPDATE: I listened to my audiobook once again and made quite a dent in it. Today's goal is to possibly finish it (if I can match yesterday's reading) and read a chapter in My Plain Jane or Goodbye, Perfect. // I finished HP, so that's half my day's goal done. Still hoping to read one of the other two books just a little bit today.



No comments: