Monday, January 7, 2019

Bout of Books 24 [Goals + TBR]


It's time for BOB readathon once again. I am participating for the 21st time! Bout of Books 24 runs January 7 to 13 and is hosted by Amanda and Kelly. I am going to try and update on Twitter and Goodreads. My goal is to just read because I'm also in college full-time. As always, my goals are small and attainable because I want BOB to be a success!

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Participate in one Twitter chat
**Be a cheerleader!

[TENTATIVE TBR]
**Finish my current read: The Riley and Kane bundle by Alexa Riley
**My Plain Jane by The Lady Janies
**A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


Interested? Sign up here!

I'm also an Expert again and will be trying to visit tons of blogs and tweets to encourage my fellow BOB-ers - as well as run some sprints on Twitter!



No comments: