Monday, March 4, 2019

Books I Read in February


I read 7 books in February.


  • #MURDERTRENDING by Gretchen McNeil (Kindle, 352 pages, 2018, YA Thriller, Netgalley) - 1.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Netgalley challenge, and Popsugar challenge
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (Audio, 21 hr 36 min, 2015, YA Fantasy, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus (Kindle, 361 pages, 2017, YA Thriller, Library) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Saga, Volume 7 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Paperback, 152 pages, 2017, Adult Fantasy/Sci Fi, Gifted) - 5 stars | My Review  - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Saga, Volume 8 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Paperback, 146 pages, 2017, Adult Fantasy/Sci Fi, Gifted) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Saga, Volume 9 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Paperback, 152 pages, 2018.., Adult Fantasy/Sci Fi, Gifted) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge
  • Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips (Kindle, 288 pages, 2017, Adult Thriller, Library) - 2 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal and Popsugar challenge

Pages read: 1451 + 21 hr 36 min
Pages DNF: 0
Average pages read per day: 51
Total pages: 1451 + 21 hr 36 min




No comments: