Friday, March 1, 2019

March Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

February was a little sketch, but I ended up boosting my numbers with a few graphic novels. I would have been fine without the three graphic novels because I read 7 total. So I mean, I guess it wasn't really sketch. But it was going to be half of what January was and I wanted to boost my numbers. I didn't read an Owlcrate book last month, so I may try and fit in two in March. I only read 2 books off my February TBR (that was 5 books long), so March is back to a small TBR. I am joining in on the Daughter of Smoke and Bone readalong hosted by some lovely booktubers. Their Twitter account is DOSABreadalong, so visit that for more info. I will also try to read an Owlcrate and a Netgalley book.

My Tentative TBR for March:
  • The Cruel Prince by Holly Black [Owlcrate]
  • You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook [Netgalley]
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 16% 
Goodreads Challenge: 15/36 books - 41% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 2/5 series - 40% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 3/12 books - 25% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 1/12 books - 8% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 15/10 books - 150% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started February with 59 books. I read 1 book and added 2 books. So March starts out at 60 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
The Cruel Prince, The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Shadow of the Fox, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers.

What are you planning on reading in March?

No comments: