Monday, July 8, 2019

Books I Read in June


I read 8 books in June.


  • I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara (Kindle, 340 pages, 2018, Adult Nonfiction, Library) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Popsugar challenge
  • The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer (Audio, 8 hr 1 min, 2016, Adult Nonfiction, Library) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal 
  • A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (Audio, 6 hr 44 min, 2018, YA Contemporary, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Popsugar challenge 
  • Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi (Hardcover, 406 pages, 2016, MG Fantasy, Purchased) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Popsugar challenge, series challenge **Bonus: This is the book that hit my yearly Goodreads goal. It's all smooth sailing from here on out!
  • The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe (Kindle, 384 pages, 2019, YA Contemporary, Library) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal 
  • The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis (Kindle, 357 pages, 2016, YA Thriller, Purchased) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Popsugar challenge
  • Pines by Blake Crouch (Kindle, 315 pages, 2002, Adult Thriller, Purchased) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal 
  • The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (Audio, 15 hr 26 min, 2015, YA Fantasy, Borrowed) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge
Pages read: 1802 + 30 hr 11 min
Pages DNF: 0

No comments: