Monday, July 15, 2019

June Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I am so proud of myself because I hauled very few books in June. The library books were books I already owned but wanted to listen to on audiobook and I did that during the month. My physical book is one that I had preordered AND I actually also have it on Kindle via Netgalley. So really the other three are basically Netgalley books :) I'm hoping to read them all this year, so we'll see how that goes.


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa - purchased Hardcover on Amazon for $13.51
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young - gifted from Netgalley
  2. Buzz Books 2019: YA Fall/Winter by Publishers Lunch - gifted from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. The Sword of Summer by Magnus Chase - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in June?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: