Monday, July 1, 2019

July Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Jul Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I'm so happy with my progress last month. I can't believe in the month I was doing probably the hardest class of my degree, I read EIGHT books. Half were listened to on audio, but I read the other half and I still don't know how I fit in that many books. My plan, at least for the near future, is to NOT make monthly TBRs until I can catch up on some of the books that I have put on TBRs in the past. So y'all will have to deal my anti-TBR TBR posts :)

2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 50% 
Goodreads Challenge: 40/36 books - 100% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 5/5 series - 100% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 7/12 books - 58% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 3/12 books - 25% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 29/10 books - 250% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started June with 59 books. I read 0 books and added 2 books. So July starts out at 61 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in July?





No comments: