Monday, September 9, 2019

August Book Haul

Aug Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

Trying to keep my haul numbers down a little bit. This month since I didn't have any preordered books, I decided to get a few Kindle books that I was really wanting. I also found Fix Her Up for a steal at Kroger and purchased Restart for a book club at my kids' school that families get to participate in. It was already a book on my TBR, so score! I received one Netgalley book and got one audiobook from the library, which unfortunately I had to return before finishing, so I'm back on hold for it. Overall though, I'm okay with the amount of books that came in during August even if I only read 2 so my numbers are a little off balance - not like it's the first time that's happened ;)


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey - purchased paperback at Kroger for $8.99
  2. Restart by Gordon Korman - purchased paperback on Amazon for $4.59
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Venom in the Veins by Jennifer Estep - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  2. Kissing Tolstoy by Penny Reid - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  3. The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre - purchased on Amazon for $2.99
  4. One, Two, Three by Elodie Nowodazkij - purchased on Amazon for $3.99
  5. Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz - gifted from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in August?
Have you read any of my books?


No comments: