Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Sept Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

As expected August was a very slow reading month because I was concentrating on college. I read 2 books. I managed to fit a term's worth of classes into one month. Only 5 classes remaining in my degree and I have 5 months to finish them and I think I can do it after doing 4 in one month. I don't think I'll be doing them all that quickly now, but I definitely would like to finish by Christmas at the latest. This month I would just like to finish the books I have started and see what happens from there! :)

My Tentative TBR for September:
  • The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 66% 
Goodreads Challenge: 52/36 books - 144% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 5/5 series - 100% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 10/12 books - 83% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 4/12 books - 33%  BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 31/10 books - 310% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started August with 59 books. I read 0 books and added 1 books. So September starts out at 60 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in September?

No comments: