Friday, August 23, 2019

Bout of Books 26 [Days 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout - started at pg. 280, ended at 374 (96 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  96 pages +  hr  min // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL:  315 pages +  1 hr  16 min // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 7AM I doubled my reading count yesterday, which was crazy with me studying for a test and being pretty busy. I ended up passing, so I can read more this weekend if I want. I would love to finish Origin today.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - started at 0%, ended at 2% (10 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  10 pages //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL: 325 pages + 1 hr  16 min // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 9AM Today is going to be a little on the busy side with a plant swap, maybe GermanFest, and studying thrown in. Plus we're in Phase 2 of the Marvel Universe, so our movie for tonight is Iron Man 3. I'm hoping to get 40 pages read of one of my ebooks and then I should be able to listen to at least a half hour of my audiobook.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor - started at 18%, ended at 27% (1 hr 38 min)
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - started at 2%, ended at 3% (5 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  5 pages +  1 hr 38 min // 0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  330 pages + 2 hr 54 min // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 1PM Not sure how much reading will get done today because it's time to hit the school books hard. I didn't really spend any time on college yesterday and I haven't touched it yet today because it was meal planning time for September.
------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 330 pages + 2 hr 54 min // 1 book finished


FINAL THOUGHTS: I met all my goals this readathon and I even was able to finish a book, which is awesome! I cannot wait until January when we get BOB 27. :)





No comments: