Monday, August 19, 2019

Bout of Books 26 [Goals + TBR]


It's time for BOB readathon once again. I am participating for the 23rd time! Bout of Books 26 runs Aug 19 to 25 and is hosted by Amanda and Kelly. I am going to try and update on Twitter and Goodreads. My goal (again) is to just read. I've been neglecting my books this month because I have started a new term of college and I'm hitting those books pretty hard instead.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Participate in one Twitter chat
**Be a cheerleader!

[TENTATIVE TBR]
(Finish my current reads first)
**Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
**Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
**The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Interested? Sign up here!

I'm also an Expert again and will be trying to visit tons of blogs and tweets to encourage my fellow BOB-ers - as well as run some sprints on Twitter! First set run by me will be for sure at 8pm ET tonight right before the first chat!


No comments: