Monday, August 12, 2019

July Book Haul

Jul Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I hauled a lot of books this month however, I once again borrowed more than I purchased and read a lot of them. I only have the two books I purchased and one library book left to read. That's pretty awesome in my book. I just have to get that same momentum for my past hauled books because they definitely have piled up and instead of going on a haul ban so I can read the old books I have, I just keep hauling and reading new books. Oops.


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston - purchased Hardcover on Amazon for $12.32
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon for $1.99
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. On the Come Up by Angie Thomas - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  3. Wicked by Sara Shepard - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  4. Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  5. There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  6. Everless by Sara Holland - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  7. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  8. Save the Date by Morgan Matson - borrowed Kindle edition from my local library
  9. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in July?
Have you read any of my books?


No comments: