Monday, August 5, 2019

Books I Read in July


I read 10 books in July and DNF'd 1.


  • Buzz Books 2019: Young Adult Fall/Winter by Publishers Lunch (Kindle, 144 pages, 2019, Compilation, Netgalley) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Netgalley challenge
  • On the Come Up by Angie Thomas (Audio, 11 hr 43 min, 2019, YA Contemporary, Library) - 4.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Popsugar challenge 
  • The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert (Audio, 10 hr 30 min, 2018, YA Fantasy, Library) - 4.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Owlcrate, series challenge 
  • Wicked by Sara Shepard (Audio, 43 min, 2010, YA Thriller/Mystery, Library) - 1 star | DNF
  • Neanderthal Meets Human by Penny Reid (Kindle, 403 pages, 2016, Adult Contemporary, Purchased) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, series challenge 
  • 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne (Kindle, 349 pages, 2019, Adult Contemporary, Purchased) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge 
  • Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Audio, 9 hr 54 min, 2018, YA Mystery, Library/Netgalley) - 3 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Netgalley challenge 
  • There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon (Audio, 11 hr 36 min, 2019, YA Contemporary, Library/Netgalley)  - 4.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, Netgalley challenge, series challenge, Popsugar challenge
  • Everless by Sara Holland (Audio, 10 hr, 2018, YA Fantasy, Library/Fairyloot) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge 
  • Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (Audio, 15 hr 21 min, 2012, YA Fantasy, Library) - 4.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal, series challenge 
  • Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick (Audio, 6 hr, 2016, Adult Nonfiction, Library) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads goal
Pages read: 896
Pages listened to: 75 hr 4 min
Pages DNF: 43 min

No comments: