Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

In my September TBR, I wanted to finish the books I was currently reading. I did finish 2 of the 3, which must be a record for me for my TBR. This month, I would like to finish the books I'm currently reading. I know I'm going to start new books that I shouldn't until I finish my current reads, but I guess this is just the way I am LOL. However, I am going to try and make it a point that if I do start a new read, it has to be something that has been on my seasonal TBRs or a Netgalley book. I think that is more than fair and leaves me with a lot of options.

My Tentative TBR for October:
  • The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Bird Box by Josh Malerman
  • Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep
  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 75% 
Goodreads Challenge: 58/36 books - 161% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 9/5 series - 180% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 11/12 books - 91% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 4/12 books - 33%  BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 32/10 books - 320% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started September with 60 books. I read 1 book and added 1 book. So October starts out at 60 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in October?

No comments: