Thursday, October 17, 2019

September Book Haul

Sept Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

Woohoo! Another month where I kept my haul numbers down. I read 4 of the 8 books - which is great too. I'm so happy about it. I hope to finish the other books very soon. Well, probably not Darkdawn for a while because I'm still reading Nevernight, but the others I do hope to get too soon.


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff - preordered signed Hardcover for $18.49 from Amazon
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Quantum by Patricia Cornwell - received from Kindle First Reads program
  2. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - gifted from Netgalley
  3. The Lick Series by Naima Simone - purchased for $3.24 from Amazon 
  4. Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales - gifted from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang - borrowed the audiobook from my local library
  2. The Bride Test by Helen Hoang - borrowed the audiobook from my local library
  3. Bird Box by Josh Malerman - borrowed ebook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in September?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: