Friday, November 1, 2019

November Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Nov Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I had a pretty good reading month in October but I meant to read Nevernight and I kept putting it off instead of picking it up. I also wanted to try and get around to Thunderhead since The Toll comes out very soon, but I did not get around to it. Those are the two big books I want to read in November. I'm done with my degree, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. I really have no excuse.

My Tentative TBR for November:
  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 83% 
Goodreads Challenge: 67/36 books - 186% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 11/5 series - 220% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 12/12 books - 100% COMPLETED!
Owlcrate Challenge: 4/12 books - 33%  BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 36/10 books - 360% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started October with 60 books. I read 1 books and added 2 books. So November starts out at 61 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in November?





No comments: