Monday, November 4, 2019

Books I Read in October


I read 9 books in October.

  • Bird Box by Josh Malerman (Kindle, 305 pages, 2014, Adult Horror, Library) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge
  • Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep (Kindle, 368 pages, 2015, YA Fantasy, Purchased) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge 
  • The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Kindle, 401 pages, 2017, Adult Contemporary, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge 
  • Crush by Svetlana Chmakova (Paperback, 240 pages, 2018, Middle Grade Contemporary, Purchased) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge, Popsugar challenge 
  • The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Kindle, 358 pages, 2018, YA Paranormal, Netgalley) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge, Popsugar challenge, Netgalley challenge 
  • Only For a Night by Naima Simone (Kindle, 101 pages, 2016, Adult Erotica, Purchased) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge 
  • Only For Your Touch by Naima Simone (Kindle, 111 pages, 2016, Adult Erotica, Purchased) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge 
  • Only For You by Naima Simone (Kindle, 104 pages, 2016, Adult Erotica, Purchased) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge
  • Attraction by Penny Reid (Kindle, 161 pages, 2015, New Adult Contemporary, Purchased) - 2 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge, Popsugar challenge
Pages read: 2169
Pages DNF: 0

No comments: