Monday, November 11, 2019

October Book Haul

Oct Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

This month I managed to not haul any physical books because I have two coming in November. I did haul 2 new Netgalley books, which means I really need to start reading more of them. I also hauled 4 library books, 2 of which I have read now. Hammer of Thor and Keeper are kind of long books, but I think I can get through them now with no more college to do.


KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Making History by Stephen Fry - purchased for $2.51 on Amazon
  2. Wrecked by Maria Padian - purchased for $1.99 on Amazon
  3. Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon - gifted from Netgalley
  4. The Lucky Ones by Liz Lawson - gifted from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid - borrowed ebook from my local library
  2. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  3. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger - borrowed ebook from my local library
  4. Guts by Raina Telgemeier - borrowed ebook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in October?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: