Sunday, December 1, 2019

December Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Dec Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

In the month of November, I read 9 books. Well, finished 9 books. There was that thing where I said I wanted to read Nevernight and Thunderhead and I had no excuse because no school. Instead...I've been listening to audiobooks and playing Sims. Whoops. So I'm going to have those books on my TBR again. I have been reading Nevernight...I'm actually about halfway through it, but I would love to finish it. I also have a Netgalley book on my TBR that I am about 17% through. I'm really hoping that I can get through the books on my tentative TBR and try not to start too many new ones.

My Tentative TBR for December:
  • Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
  • Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 91% 
Goodreads Challenge: 76/36 books - 211% COMPLETED!
Series Challenge: 7/5 series - 140% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 12/12 books - 100% COMPLETED!
Owlcrate Challenge: 5/12 books - 41%  BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 38/10 books - 380% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started November with 64 books. I read 1 books and added 1 books. So December starts out at 64 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Ace of Shades, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in December?

No comments: