Monday, December 2, 2019

Books I Read in November


I read 9 books in November.


  • Guts by Raina Telgemeier (Kindle, 224 pages, 2019, MG Contemporary, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge
  • Ordinary Mishaps and Inevitable Catastrophes by Booki Vivat (Hardcover, 209 pages, 2017, MG Contemporary, Purchased) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge 
  • The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan (Audio, 10 hr 37 min, 2016, YA Fantasy, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge 
  • Dry by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman (Audio, 11 hr 6 min, 2018, YA Dystopia, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Popsugar challenge 
  • Things Jolie Needs to Do Before She Bites It by Kerry Winfrey (Kindle, 288 pages, 2018, YA Contemporary, NetGalley) - 3.5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Netgalley challenge, Own Voices 
  • The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan (Audio, 12 hr 58 min, 2017, YA Fantasy, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge, Popsugar challenge 
  • Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy (Audio, 6 hr 20 min, 2019, MG Contemporary, Library) - 4 stars | My Review - Counted toward Goodreads challenge 
  • Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (Audio, 8 hr 40 min, 2018, YA Fantasy, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Owlcrate challenge 
  • Supernova by Marissa Meyer (Audio, 16 hr 32 min, 2019, YA Sci Fi, Library) - 5 stars | My Review - Counted towards Goodreads challenge, Series challenge
Pages read: 712 + 66 hr 13 min
Pages DNF: 0

No comments: