Monday, December 9, 2019

November Book Haul

Nov Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

So I didn't do as well for not hauling a ton of things, but to be fair, I did read the whole bottom row in November. The top row...I had two preorders, I purchased two Kindle books, and received 1 book from NetGalley. Which all in all is not that extreme. I'm starting to set up stuff for my 2020 reading year and I definitely want to read my hauled books. I initially was going to do an unhaul type thing but a lot of my books are Kindle books and they aren't really taking up physical space. I've been trying to go back and read older hauls lately, so I'm going to try and continue that trend into the new year.


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. The Toll by Neal Shusterman - purchased Hardcover on Amazon for $14.86
  2. The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black - purchased Hardcover on Amazon for $14.76
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Dorothy in the Land of Monsters by Garten Gevedon - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  2. The Catalyst by Helena Coggan - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  3. If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood by Gregg Olsen - received from Amazon First Reads for free 
  4. The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper - gifted from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Dry by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman - borrowed audio book from my local library
  2. The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan - borrowed the audio book from my local library
  3. Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy - borrowed audio book from my local library
  4. Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young - borrowed audio book from my local library 
  5. Supernova by Marissa Meyer - borrowed audio book from my local library 
  6. Check, Please Book 1 by Ngozi Ukazu - borrowed Kindle version from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in November?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: