Monday, February 10, 2020

January Book Haul

January Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

My first haul of 2020 and I was trying to be better and then...oops. I did haul a majority of books from the library. I had gift cards and used those to buy the rest of Lara Jean trilogy. I received a book from Netgalley. I purchased 2 books - one was a preorder, one was under $1 on Kindle. I spent a total of $13.18 and saved $153.72 :)


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. P.S. I Love You by Jenny Han - purchased paperback from Target with giftcard
  2. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han - purchased paperback from Target with giftcard
  3. The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury - preordered hardcover from Amazon for $12.19
  4. Be Not Far From Me by Mindy McGinnis - received paperback ARC from Goodreads giveaway
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Lab Partners by Mora Montgomery - gifted eARC from Netgalley 
  2. Pucked by Helena Hunting - purchased from Amazon for $0.99
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  3. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo - borrowed Kindle edition from my local library
  4. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  5. Dear Girls by Ali Wong - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in January?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: