Saturday, February 1, 2020

February TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

Today is the start of my masters program in accounting. I only have 10 classes to complete but I'm sure they will take up an insane amount of time. My goal is to try and finish these two books this month and they are two that I had on my list for the Contemporaryathon. I'm kind of a bit of a spot where I'm getting frustrated because I want to read EVERYTHING and I cannot do that. I can only read so many things at once. It's about putting me into a slump and I don't think that college will help with that.

My Tentative TBR for February:
  • Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
  • Lab Partners by Mora Montgomery
2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 8% 
Goodreads Challenge: 8/50 books - 16% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 0/10 series - 0% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 1/12 books - 8% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in February?

No comments: