Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I'm going to attempt to read more this upcoming month and participate in the OWLS readathon. So the following is my tentative TBR for the OWLS. I did read 7 books in March and that's pretty good with me now being obsessed with Fortnite (and playing duos and squads with my family). We're moving some time in April too and I don't know when that will be yet :)

My Tentative TBR for April:
  • The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
  • Be Not Far from Me by Mindy McGinnis
  • She, Myself, and I by Emma Young
  • Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller
  • Masked by J.D. Wright
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  • Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 25% 
Goodreads Challenge: 17/50 books - 34% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 1/10 series - 10% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 5/12 books - 41% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in April?

No comments: