Monday, April 13, 2020

March Book Haul

March Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I have read 3 of the 10 books I hauled in March, and I'm currently listening to another. I don't think I'll get around to any of the remaining ones - except maybe Night of the Dragon - any time soon.



PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa - purchased hardcover on Amazon for $14.43
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Rise of the Flame by K.N. Lee - purchased on Amazon for $0.99 
  2. Gotham High by Melissa de la Cruz - received a galley copy from Netgalley
  3. The Princess Trap by Talia Hibbert - purchased on Amazon for $0.00 
  4. Garden of Thorns by Amber Mitchell - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
  5. Nexis by AL Davroe - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
  6. Love Me Never by Sara Wolf - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  2. Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert - borrowed eBook from my local library
  3. Open Book by Jessica Simpson - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in March?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: