Friday, May 1, 2020

May TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

Spoiler alert: my tentative TBR for this month is the same for the Bout of Books TBR that you will see in a few days because the next Bout of Books readathon starts on May 11th! :) I read 6 books in April and although I started off kinda rough with how I felt about those, the month finished off on a really strong note. I hope I can read at least 3 books in May (we have a lot of dr appointments - not anything crazy or wild). I'm only 2 books away from meeting 50% of my Goodreads goal!

My Tentative TBR for May:
  • This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
  • This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 33% 
Goodreads Challenge: 23/50 books - 46% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 1/10 series - 10% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 7/12 books - 58% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0 BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in May?

No comments: