Monday, May 11, 2020

Bout of Books 28 [Days 1-4 Progress]


To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 1 PROGRESS]
Beard Science by Penny Reid - started at p. 36, ended at p. 47 (11 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  11 pages //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  11 pages //  0 books finished

READING UPDATE: 11AM I'm getting a little bit of a late start today, but I'm almost done with studying for the day. And that means I can read as much as I want, as long as I don't play Fortnite all day LOL. On my way to visit some TBRs and goal posts.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 2 PROGRESS]
Beard Science by Penny Reid - started at p. 47, ended at p. 85 (38 pages)
Becoming by Michelle Obama - started at 42:44, ended at 2:11:02 (1 hr 29 min)

DAILY TOTAL:  38 pages + 1 hr 29 min // 0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  49 pages + 1 hr 29 min // 0 books finished
------------------------------------------
[DAY 3 PROGRESS]
Beard Science by Penny Reid - started at p. 85, ended at p. 408 (323 pages)
Becoming by Michelle Obama - started at 2:11:02, ended at 2:47:33 (36 min)
Intercepted by Alexa Martin - started at p. 1, ended at p. 24 (23 pages)

DAILY TOTAL: 346 pages + 36 min // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL:  395 pages + 2 hr 5 min //  1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 1PM I should have been working on college this morning but instead read the rest of Beard Science. Whoops. #noregrets
 ------------------------------------------
[DAY 4 PROGRESS]
Intercepted by Alexa Martin - started at p. 24, ended at p. 59 (35 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  35 pages //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  381 pages + 2 hr 5 min // 1 book finished

READING UPDATE: 9AM Today is going to be sort of busy, so we'll see how reading progresses. I definitely have to do more college today than I did yesterday, so that's up first.





No comments: