Friday, May 15, 2020

Bout of Books 28 [Days 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


More Bout of Books to finish out the week! It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Intercepted by Alexa Martin - started at p. 59, ended at p. 320 (261 pages)
Fumbled by Alexa Martin - started at p. 1, ended at p. 13  (13 pages)

DAILY TOTAL: 274 pages //  1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL: 655 pages + 2 hr 5 min // 2 books finished
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]
Fumbled by Alexa Martin - started at p. 13, ended at p. 126  (113 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  113 pages //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL: 768 pages + 2 hr 5 min // 2 books finished
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
Becoming by Michelle Obama - started at 2:47:33, ended at 4:52:01 (2 hr 5 min)
Fumbled by Alexa Martin - started at p. 126, ended at p. 331 (205 pages) 
Blitzed by Alexa Martin - started at p. 1, ended at p. 17 (16 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  221 pages + 2 hr 5 min //  1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL: 989 pages  + 4 hr 10 min // 3 books finished

READING UPDATE: 9AM I have not done the best with updating daily with my thoughts. It's been mad busy lately. I'm going grocery shopping later today, which means I'll listen to my audiobook. I'm hoping maybe I can finish Fumbled today, but we'll see. I was able to get to the Twitter chat for a little bit yesterday after missing Monday's (which is usually the one I jump in on).
 ------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 989 pages  + 4 hr 10 min // 3 books finished

FINAL THOUGHTS: Another successful BOB in the books! For as chaotic as I feel it is for me right now, I cannot believe I read 3 books (on my Kindle!) and was able to listen to a good chunk of an audiobook while putting in the most study hours I have in the last 2 months! I met my goal of reading every day, participating in a chat, and cheerleading!



No comments: