Monday, June 1, 2020

June TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

Okay, so I haven't been doing too poorly with reading books. However, I have not been reading what's on my planned TBR, nor have I finished many series or read any Owlcrate books. So that is my goal this month. I'm working on a few library books currently (one is part of a series I'm reading) and I'll see if I can read these two physical books and then maybe try to read some sequels.

My Tentative TBR for June:
  • Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
  • Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 41% 
Goodreads Challenge: 31/50 books - 62% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 1/10 series - 10% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 7/12 books - 58% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in June?

No comments: