Monday, June 15, 2020

May Book Haul

May Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I went a little ham in May. There were a ton of books that were on sale for under $2 on Amazon and I hadn't purchased Kindle books like that in a while, so I purchased a bunch. Then I got 3 books from Netgalley. The 2 physical books were actually Nick's birthday presents, but I also want to read them. I also borrowed a ton of books from the library (and have read 6 of them and I'm working on 3 more right now). I hauled almost as much from the library as I did Kindle books. But still...I hauled 24 books. Whoops. Definitely need to get to reading backlogged books asap because now I have a whole lot of books to catch up on that I've hauled in 2020.



PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Traitor's Blade by Sebastian de Castell - purchased paperback on Amazon for $7.39
  2. The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington - purchased Hardcover on Amazon for $13.68
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  2. Full Disclosure by Camryn Grant - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  3. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  4. Jack of Hearts by L.C. Rosen - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  5. A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  6. The Wonderling by Mira Bartok - purchased on Amazon for $0.99
  7. The Spare Bedroom by Elizabeth Neep - purchased on Amazon for $0.99
  8. The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Caroll - purchased on Amazon for $2.99
  9. The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jensen - received a galley copy from Netgalley
  10. The Bro Code by Elizabeth Siebert - received a galley copy from Netgalley
  11. These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling - purchased on Amazon for $1.99
  12. Recommended For You by Laura Silverman - received a galley copy from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren - borrowed eBook from my local library
  3. Intercepted by Alexa Martin - borrowed eBook from my local library
  4. Becoming by Michelle Obama - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  5. Fumbled by Alexa Martin - borrowed eBook from my local library 
  6. Blitzed by Alexa Martin - borrowed eBook from my local library 
  7. As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows - borrowed eBook from my local library
  8. Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters - borrowed eBook from my local library 
  9. Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  10. Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren - borrowed audiobook from my local library  

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in May?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: