Monday, May 11, 2020

April Book Haul

April Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul
 
April was a very small book haul month because we were so busy packing and moving. I made up for that already in May. Whoops. LOL I have read all of my library books but not my Kindle book. I'm not sure I'll get around to it any time soon either. I spent absolutely no money on books this month! Go me :)




KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Simon Fayter and the Doors of Bone by Austin J. Bailey - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. Sad Perfect by Stephanie Elliot - borrowed ebook from my local library
  3. Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in April?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: