Monday, July 13, 2020

June Book Haul

June Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I hauled a lot this month. Again. I read all my library books in the month, so that's pretty great! There are a lot of Kindle books but 6 were from Netgalley and 2 were free on Amazon, so 8 of 12 were free. I preordered the third book in the My Lady Jane trilogy and it arrived this month!


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. My Calamity Jane by The Lady Janies - preordered Hardcover on Amazon for $20.75
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Sex & Vanity by Kevin Kwan - gifted copy from Netgalley
  2. Ten Rules for Faking It by Sophie Sullivan - gifted copy from Netgalley 
  3. The Taming of the Drew by Stephanie Kate Strohm - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
  4. Beard with Me by Penny Reid - purchased on Amazon for $0.99
  5. Slaughterhouse-Five: The Graphic Novel by Ryan North - gifted copy from Netgalley
  6. Well Played by Jen DeLuca - gifted copy from Netgalley
  7. Romeantically Challenged by Marina Adair - gifted copy from Netgalley
  8. Crushing It by Lorelai Parker - gifted copy from Netgalley
  9. Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova - purchased on Amazon for $2.99
  10. Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie - purchased on Amazon for $2.99
  11. Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
  12. The Mermaid by Christina Henry - purchased on Amazon for $2.99
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Well Met by Jen DeLuca - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  2. Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams - borrowed ebook from my local library 
  3. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng - borrowed ebook from my local library
  4. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake - borrowed ebook from my local library
  5. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  6. The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  7. The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary - borrowed audiobook from my local library 
  8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  9. Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in June?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: