Saturday, August 1, 2020

August TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I decided to join a reading challenge group on Facebook called Words & Whimsy. August's theme is Kitchen Showdown and I'm part of the Messy Microwaves group. So I have a list of books I'm going to try and read to earn points for my team. We'll see how that goes, as I am starting Term 2 in my Masters program today too. :/

My Tentative TBR for August:
  • Recommended For You by Laura Silverman [Netgalley]
  • Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles [20 point book]
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer [20 point book]
  • Dumplin' by Julie Murphy [20 point book]
  • Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton [20 point book]
  • A Dash of Trouble by Anna Meriano [10 point book]
  • Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff [10 point book]
  • Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner [10 point book]
  • Goddess in the Machine by Lora Beth Johnson [10 point book]

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 58%
Goodreads Challenge: 48/50 books - 96% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 3/10 series - 30% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 10/12 books - 83% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in August?

No comments: