Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Bout of Books 29 [Goals + TBR]



It's time for BOB readathon once again. I am participating for the 26th time! Bout of Books 29 runs August 17 to 23 and is hosted by Amanda and Kelly. I am going to try and update on Twitter and Goodreads. My goals are very basic and I took out the usual cheerleading one because I am not going to be an expert this go-around. My plate is very full right now. My kids start virtual school on the 17th, which isn't awful by any means, but does mean that I will be sitting and supervising my 5 year old as he does virtual kindergarten from 8a to 12p each day. I'm also working on my Masters still (3 classes to go!).

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Participate in one Twitter chat

[TENTATIVE TBR]
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Interested? Sign up here!

No comments: