Monday, August 10, 2020

July Book Haul

July Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

This month, I hauled significantly less than last month, so I'm pretty proud of myself. I purchased the July Owlcrate box and 2 Kindle books. I received 2 books from Netgalley. The remaining 6 were from the library of which I have read 4 and am currently reading the other 2. I just started a new term in my Masters program which I mentioned in my monthly TBR video, so I'm unsure how much reading I'll get to. But I'm most likely going to haul a lot less in the next coming months. Hopefully.


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Goddess in the Machine by Lora Beth Johnson - received in Owlcrate subscription
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith - purchased for $0.00 from Amazon
  2. The Pretending Plot by Lauren Blakely - purchased for $0.00 from Amazon 
  3. You Have a Match by Emma Lord - received an ARC from Netgalley 
  4. Shipped by Angie Hockman - received an ARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake - borrowed eBook from my local library
  2. Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake - borrowed eBook from my local library
  3. When She Reigns by Jodi Meadows - borrowed eBook from my local library
  4. Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  5. Beach Read by Emily Henry - borrowed eBook from my local library
  6. Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in July?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: