Friday, August 21, 2020

Bout of Books 29 [Day 5-7 Progress + Finish Line]


More Bout of Books to finish out the week! It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]

The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - started at 69%, ended at 100% (122 pages)

A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - started at pg. 4, ended at pg. 9 (5 pages)


DAILY TOTAL: 127 pages // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL:  744 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 4 books finished 

READING UPDATE: 10AM Had a busy morning today, but I'm ready to try and finish reading this book today and then hopefully read some of A Curse (I keep saying that). I still have to work on my paper a little today too.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 6 PROGRESS]

A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - started at pg. 10, ended at pg. 10 (0 pages) 

DAILY TOTAL:  0 pages // 0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL: 744 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 4 books finished 

READING UPDATE: 10AM Pretty excited about all the progress I've made. 4 books! Heck yes! I almost finished my paper yesterday, so that's first up and then I should be free to read and chill today :)
------------------------------------------
[DAY 7 PROGRESS]
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer - started at pg. 10, ended at pg. 16 (6 pages)  

When She Reigns by Jodi Meadows - started at 0%, ended at 4% (22 pages)

DAILY TOTAL: 28 pages //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL: 772 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 4 books finished

READING UPDATE: 2PM I finished my paper around 12 yesterday and then proceeded to not read at all. Whoops. That's okay though. I had a good day watching RPDR UK and crocheting and playing Fortnite.
 ------------------------------------------
[FINISH LINE]

TOTAL: 772 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 4 books finished

FINAL THOUGHTS: I'm really happy with how the week has gone. It's more books that I normally get done in a week. I want to continue to read physical books - I have so many I need to read.


No comments: