Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

So I am definitely joining in again for the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge. I had so much fun last month and read a ton. The bonus challenges were really fun too. September is Virtue & Valour edition and I am a Ruthless Royal. Reading books for specific prompts will earn my team points. I finally got my TBR together (I think this will auto-publish to 7am, but it's currently 10pm). There are 14 books on this list and I definitely don't think I'll read all of them, but I am going to try my hardest! I read 10 books last month, so my hopes are highish.

My Tentative TBR for September:

  • Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff [20 points] 
  • The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston [20 points]
  • Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken [20 points]
  • Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston [20 points]
  • Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner [10 points]
  • Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan [Owlcrate and 10 points]
  • Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar [Owlcrate and 10 points]
  • The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black [10 points]
  • The Bro Code by Elizabeth Siebert [Netgalley and 5 points]
  • The Year Shakespeare Ruined my Life by Dani Jansen [Netgalley and 5 points]
  • The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White [5 points]
  • The Bone Witch [WW Book Club read and 5 points]
  • This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner [5 points]
  • Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz [5 points]

2020 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 66% 
Goodreads Challenge: 58/50 books - 116% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 4/10 series - 40% BEHIND!
Netgalley Challenge: 13/12 books - 108% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books - 0%  BEHIND!
Owlcrate Jr Challenge: 0/6 books - 0% BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in September?

No comments: