Monday, September 14, 2020

August Book Haul

August Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I was so proud of myself last month for hauling less than most months and then I went back up again LOL. Whoops. This month was heavy on physical books moreso than normal because I had a preorder and an Owlcrate plus I got 3 graphic novels. The rest of the books were all free, so that's awesome!

 
PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston - preordered on Amazon for $18.99
  2. The Umbrella Academy, Vol 1: Apocalypse Suite by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba - purchased on Amazon for $10.79
  3. The Umbrella Academy, Vol 2: Dallas by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba - purchased on Amazon for $15.99
  4. The Umbrella Academy, Vol 3: Hotel Oblivion by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba - purchased on Amazon for $19.65
  5. Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar - received in the August Owlcrate box
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. The Rule of Three by Ariella Talix - gifted an ARC copy from Netgalley
  2. Behind Closed Doors by Rachael Reilly - gifted an ARC copy from Netgalley
  3. The Assistant by John Tristan - gifted an ARC copy from Netgalley
  4. Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey - purchased on Amazon for $0.00
  5. Splash by J.R. Hart - gifted an ARC copy from Netgalley
  6. I Hate You, Fuller James by Kelly Anne Blount - won in a Goodreads giveaway
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - borrowed eBook from my local library
  3. Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  4. The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides - borrowed audiobook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in August?
Have you read any of my books?



No comments: