Monday, August 17, 2020

Bout of Books 29 [Day 1-4 Progress]


To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 1 PROGRESS] 

Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert - started at 7:12:00, ended at 10:00:00 (2 hr 48 min)

The Umbrella Academy by Gerard Butler and Gabriel Ba - started at 0%, ended at 67% (122 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  122 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 1 book finished
READATHON TOTAL:  122 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 1 book finished
------------------------------------------
[DAY 2 PROGRESS]

Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles - started at 48%, ended at 100% (158 pages) 

The Umbrella Academy by Gerard Butler and Gabriel Ba - started at 67%, ended at 100% (62 pages)

The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - started at 0%, ended at 8% (32 pages)

DAILY TOTAL: 255 pages // 2 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:   377 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 3 books finished 

READING UPDATE: 10AM I joined in on a reading sprint this morning, so I could finish Tyler Johnson Was Here. I'm hoping to work on college a bit and then finish The Umbrella Academy. Or maybe finish it while I eat lunch here in a bit. Feeling great about the progress being made so far.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 3 PROGRESS]

The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - started at 8%, ended at 49% (161 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  161 pages  // 0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  538 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 3 books finished

READING UPDATE: 9AM I am happy with my progress so far. Hope to continue and read more throughout the week. I would like to try and get to A Curse So Dark and Lonely but I'm trying to read my library book (The Right Swipe) first.
 ------------------------------------------
[DAY 4 PROGRESS]

The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai - started at 49%, ended at 69% (79 pages)

DAILY TOTAL:  79 pages //  0 books finished
READATHON TOTAL:  617 pages + 2 hr 48 min // 3 books finished

READING UPDATE:  9AM I've made a dent in Right Swipe and love it so far. Today and tomorrow are kinda busy so I guess I'll see how they turn out.

No comments: