Monday, February 15, 2021

January Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

10 is less than 14, so I'm doing better than the last month. For January, I have my Owlcrate book, a preorder, a Netgalley book, and 7 library books. I have 5 books that I have not yet read - 2 are for this month (February). I have no plans for my two physical books or Netgalley book yet, but hopefully I can get to them in the near future.


PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. Lore by Alexandra Bracken - received Hardcover in January Owlcrate subscription
  2. A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer - purchased Hardcover on Amazon

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Destination Anywhere by Sara Barnard - received eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer - borrowed eBook
  2. Wicked Fox by Kat Cho - borrowed eBook
  3. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - borrowed audiobook
  4. The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black - borrowed audiobook
  5. Talon by Julie Kagawa - borrowed audiobook
  6. The Space Between Worlds by Michaiah Johnson - borrowed audiobook
  7. Slay by Brittney Morris - borrowed eBook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in January?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: