Monday, March 1, 2021

March 2021 TBR & Monthly Challenge

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

In 2021, I'm participating in Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - March is Greek Pantheon: Power Couples) and The Avengers Initiative Reading Challenge (a year long challenge). 

February was about as strong as January for me despite it being shorter and a really stressful and busy month overall with 2 of the kids having birthdays and Nick finally getting back from California. I read 10 books totaling 2907 pages and 23 hr 5 min - my wrap up will go live next Monday. I am ahead in my Goodreads challenge, Series challenge, and Netgalley challenge. I'm slightly behind in my Owlcrate challenge.

In the month of March, there are 10 criteria prompts instead of 8 like last month, so my TBR is large and in charge. I decided to make it heavy on the audio books. If I'm able to read all these books, I will finish a series and knock some books off my seasonal TBR lists - which would be so awesome. My goal is 168 pages per day to read all of these books - although again, most of that will be audiobook time.

My TBR for March:

  • Sanctuary by Caryn Lix [Kindle]
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer [Audio - Library]
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer [Audio - Library]
  • A Promised Land by Barack Obama [Audio - Library]
  • Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas [Audio - Library]
  • The Once & Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow [Audio - Library]
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas [Kindle - Library]
  • Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan [Hardcover - Owlcrate]
  • This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp [Kindle]
  • Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz [Kindle]

2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 16% 
Goodreads Challenge: 19/50 books - 38% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 5/10 series - 50% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 4/12 books - 33% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 1/12 books - 8%  BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in March?

No comments: