Monday, March 15, 2021

February 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I hauled 13 books, which is more than my 10 last month. I have read 6 of the 13. I have 2 Netgalley books left, 1 Kindle book I purchased, and 4 library books that are for next month's TBR. I'm hopeful that I can knock out the library books at the very least.


KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Just Curious by Ariella Talix - received eARC from Netgalley
  2. You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle - bought on Amazon
  3. Too Good to Be True by Molorie Johnson - received eARC from Netgalley
  4. The Best Friend Problem by Mariah Ankenman - bought on Amazon
  5. New Orleans Rush by Kelly Siskind - bought on Amazon

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas - borrowed eBook
  2. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria - borrowed eBook
  3. Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey - borrowed eBook
  4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - borrowed audiobook
  5. Cress by Marissa Meyer - borrowed audiobook
  6. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas - borrowed ebook
  7. A Promised Land by Barack Obama - borrowed audiobook
  8. Winter by Marissa Meyer - borrowed audiobook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in February?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: