Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Top Ten Books on my Spring 2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

The first 6 books are what is left of the last 3 years of seasonal TBRs and I'm kinda really proud that I finally have made some headway. My hope is to continue to read from the list and make actual seasonal lists for myself. Additionally, two of these books made my 5 star predictions list, so I'm really wanting to read them (Morrigan Crow and Godsgrave). The first two books are on my TBR for this month, so I really hope I get around to reading them. This Is Where It Ends is actually my next read after I finish ACOWAR.

I added 4 new books to my list which are still books that have been on past non-seasonal TBRs or ones I've actually started and put down because I got distracted by another book. I'll be honest only one of them is one I really really really want to read (Unearthed). The others are more that they have been on past TBRs or I've hauled them a long time ago and need to get around to reading them.


  1. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp [Appeared on 6 seasonal TBR] - Kindle copy
  2. Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz [Appeared on 5 seasonal TBR] - Kindle copy
  3. Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee [Appeared on 4 seasonal TBR] - Netgalley copy
  4. The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend [Appeared on 5 seasonal TBR] - physical copy (Owlcrate Jr) 
  5. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller [Appeared on 2 seasonal TBR] - physical copy
  6. Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff [Appeared on 2 seasonal TBR] - physical copy
  7. Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart - physical copy (Owlcrate)
  8. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy - physical copy
  9. The Graces by Laure Eve - Netgalley copy
  10. Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - physical copy

What books are on your seasonal TBR? 

Have you read any of my books?

No comments: