Thursday, April 1, 2021

April 2021 TBR & Challenge Update

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

My 2021 Series Tracker

In 2021, I'm participating in Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - April is Shadow & Bone theme) and The Avengers Initiative Reading Challenge (a year long challenge). 

March was a really good month for my reading. I stuck to my TBR and read all 10 books plus 1 extra totaling 2385 pages and 92 hr 41 min. My wrap up goes live on Monday so you can see what I read :) I am still ahead on Goodreads challenge, Series challenge, and Netgalley challenge. I should be able to catch up on my Owlcrate challenge this month if I read both books.

In April for Words and Whimsy, there are 8 criteria prompts instead of 10 but I have 10 planned, if I can. I have a lot of physical books this month and that may bite me in the butt. But it will be more books off of my seasonal TBRs and knock out some of my goals :) My plan is to read 134 page per day to read them all. Last month, I averaged 179 pages per day, so I think that I can do that for sure.

My TBR for April:

  • The Break-Up Book Club by Wendy Wax [Kindle - Netgalley]
  • Ask Me Anything by Molly E. Lee [Kindle - Netgalley]
  • The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend [Hardcover - Owlcrate]
  • Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller [Hardcover]
  • Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff [Hardcover]
  • Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart [Hardcover - Owlcrate]
  • Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meghan Spooner [Hardcover]
  • A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas [Audio - Library]
  • Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy [Hardcover]
  • The Graces by Laure Eve [Kindle - Netgalley]

2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 25% 
Goodreads Challenge: 30/50 books - 60% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 5/10 series - 50% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 4/12 books - 33% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 2/12 books - 16%  BEHIND!
 
What are you planning on reading in April?

No comments: