Monday, April 12, 2021

March 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

This month I hauled 12 books which is one less than last month. However, I have only read 3 of these books. I did, however, read 5 books from last month's haul this month. I only have plans to read 2 of these books in this haul. I don't anticipate hauling too much in April but I've read almost 60% of the books I've hauled so far this year and that is really exciting!


PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna - received in February Owlcrate box
  2. Sweet & Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley - received in March Owlcrate box

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. The Queen of Delphine Street by Thea de Salle - purchased on Amazon
  2. Dead of Night by Emily Goodwin - purchased on Amazon
  3. Like a Boss by Anne Harper - received an eARC from Netgalley
  4. The Break-Up Book Club by Wendy Wax - received an eARC from Netgalley
  5. Stalling For Time by Christy Hayes - received an eARC from Netgalley
  6. Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid - purchased on Amazon
  7. The Single Mums' Book Club by Victoria Cooke - received an eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas - borrowed audiobook
  2. The Once & Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow - borrowed audiobook
  3. A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas - borrowed audiobook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in March?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: