Monday, July 12, 2021

June 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

Me: I'm not going to haul more than I can read.
Me every other month: Oops.

Par the course, I have hauled too many books and read absolutely none of them. I plan to read at least 2 of these in July, but it proved to be a very fruitful month for Netgalley approvals. But I guess, to be fair, I only bought 4 books. The rest were free to me - either giveaway wins, Netgalley, or library. So I can't complain too much. I'm excited for pretty much all of these books too!



PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen - won in a Goodreads giveaway

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Have We Met? by Camille Baker - from Kindle First Reads
  2. The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
  3. Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  4. A Brush with Love by Mazey Eddings - received an eARC from Netgalley
  5. How to Love Your Neighbor by Sophie Sullivan - received an eARC from Netgalley
  6. As If On Cue by Marisa Kanter - received an eARC from Netgalley
  7. A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson - received an eARC from Netgalley
  8. Witch Please by Ann Aguirre - received an eARC from Netgalley
  9. Echo After Echo by A.R. Capetta 
  10. It Goes Like This by Miel Moreland 
  11. The Meeting Point by Olivia Lara - received an eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. A Song of Wraiths & Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown - borrowed audiobook
  2. Evermore by Sara Holland - borrowed eBook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in June?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: