Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 2021 TBR & Challenge Update

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

In 2021, I'm participating in Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - July is  Arabian Nights theme) and The Avengers Initiative Reading Challenge (a year long challenge). 

I finished 10 books in June. I read a total of 976 pages and 77 hr 2 min. I read a lot of audiobooks. This whole working full-time has really kicked my butt and I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my free time with making sure I run errands and clean stuff in my house. My June wrap up goes live on Monday. I finished my Series challenge this past month and I'm doing well on the others. Really, to finish 10 books in any month, let alone one where I'm working full-time, is crazy to me. A few years back I was barely doing 4 or 5. I can't be too mad.

I have 8 criteria prompts to tackle for Words and Whimsy this month. My plan is to read 114 pages per day to read them all in the 28 days that the W&W challenge is going. I've lost my mind and have virtually no audiobooks, so we will see how this goes!

My TBR for July:

  • 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon [Kindle - Netgalley]
  • A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer [Hardcover]
  • Evermore by Sara Holland [Kindle - Library]
  • A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown [Audio - Library] 
  • It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey [Kindle - Netgalley]
  • Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne [Kindle - Library]
  • Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto [Hardcover - Owlcrate]
  • Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton [Kindle]

2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 50% 
Goodreads Challenge: 64/50 books - 128% COMPLETED 5/8
Series Challenge: 10/10 series - 100% COMPLETED 6/22
Netgalley Challenge: 8/12 books - 66% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 7/12 books - 58%  AHEAD! 

My 2021 Series Tracker 

 
What are you planning on reading in July?

No comments: